2018-03-17

Down in the trenches

So, if you think I've been curiously silent for the last couple of months it is because I've been working on some trench terrain in 28mm scale. These are based on 3mm MDF and mainly made from builders (pink) foam, spackle and lollipop sticks. Here are the finished trenches, I'll post WIP pics down below. The idea was to base them on 10 cm sided hexagons, so they are as re-arrangeable as possible. The setup is a concrete bunker, a dug-out, two gun emplacements and the rest trenches, for a total of ten pieces.
Most of the pieces are low-tech, so they should work just as well in the 17th century as in the 20th.








Here are the WIPs:






I hope you like it. I also hope that I get to play with them soon.

No comments:

Across the Wastes

  I've failed the last scenario (The Hole) in the Across the Wastes mission for Rangers of Shadow Deep a number of times, and the fourt...