2018-04-07

Swedes in WWII

I was recently hit by an inspiration to convert some Swedish army troops for Bolt Action. I realised that if you squint a bit, you could get by by using German mid-war bodies. You just have to remove the shoulder-straps.
For the helmets I've used either Japanese (which seems to fit better as the m/21 helmet) or Soviet heads, with the helmet carved down a bit. I'm also using the early war German boat caps, as those kinds of hats were very common.


Painting-wise the helmets are supposed to show an embossed three crowns emblem on the front, and a painted blue and yellow one on the sides. The uniform is painted in Green Grey with a brown wash, and is supposed to look like the official GrBrGr colour, which stands for GreyBrownGreen.

And here is a bonus, I've also finished a few more monsters for Mansions of Madness, a Hound of Tindalos and a Chtonian.



No comments:

Across the Wastes

  I've failed the last scenario (The Hole) in the Across the Wastes mission for Rangers of Shadow Deep a number of times, and the fourt...